Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Imaginary Friend

I remembered there was once, I've created an imaginary friend. Thinking back, it was just a lie to myself. I acted as if I'm happy having "her"...but the truth is, I've never felt anything. It's just a way to make people think how happy I am with my life for having "her"...It's just a lie. IT'S JUST A LIE. A LIE.

I've never had a really true friend here that I can share everything about with. NEVER for now.

But, still, I still have faith that one day, Soon, I'd be able to find a true friend who loves me for who am I, and not for being who I'm not.

I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF. There are times, I just need to feel appreciated for everything I am, for the things I've done for them. But, i don't know why, no matter how hard I grip on the rope, I seemed to fall down into the cliff.

CAN I BE LOVED AND APPRECIATED FOR WHO I AM? I JUST NEED TO BE CRAZY AT TIMES. But I can't find anyone who is willing to be crazy with me. And I just deleted my imaginary friend because she is not even someone who exist, not even a person I can talk to when I'm happy or down...I JUST NEED SOMEONE,  A REAL PERSON WHO I CAN RELY ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment