Saturday, August 6, 2011

NUS module bidding sucks max!

Enough of headaches you are giving me. What the hell? Why on Earth I didn't know that today can bid SC 2215 as well? WTH. I bidded GEM 2901 instead, thinking that I might be able to get it. But after checking my email, I was outbidded again. And what the hell, the lowest succesful bidding points is 1000+..Sucks man!

Then I checked the bidding report for round 3A and checked for SC 2215, and warafak, SC 2215 lowest succesful bidding point is 438 only!!! WHAT THE HELL?????!

Ugh, if I knew, I would throw in 550 points and I'll be able to get it...ARGH! *screams and pulls hair*

I really don't know what to do now. Well, wait for round 3B, final. If I don't get SC 2215, I'd die die go appeal. And if I really got it, Miss Sherlyn, please make sure you get an A for this mod ok!!! If not, I'll kill you for wasting points and time and energy in the modules bidding!

And oh oh oh, school's starting. And new life's revolving. I am still learning to be a positive Sherlyn. So, I'm learning from him and Stanley too...Esp Stanley, my gan di, I have lots to learn from him...His spirit, and hardworking-ness...Really need to be like him!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment