Monday, August 8, 2011

Okay..This Sucks but...

My appeal for SC 2215 was rejected. WHAT THE HELL?!!

Well, don't bother about it le...I don't care whether I'd graduate with honours or not. ( Although deep inside I really wants)...but without taking 6 modules every semester which will kill me, I don't get to graduate early. And it'll take 5 years instead of 4 years!   3=>.< =3

And what's now is, I've only had 4 modules with me now! YES, ONLY 4! Which means that my timetable will give me lots of free time and super slack lo..(-.-'')

And I have to save $1000+ if I were to take special term..And for one Arts and science mod, it's $1103 per module..WTF? NUS really knows how to suck the blood outta my body! >.<  

Oh...I felt like dying now seeing these amount of money I have to pay if I need to take extra mod during special term. WTS man! Pissed with those who spoiled the market by putting 1900++ points...>.<   ARGH!!!! :( Damn sad lo...SC 2215 unable to secure sia...Really whattheshit! :(    IT'S SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!

Aiks...Anyway, just be positive now ba...Think of having only 4 modules will give you more time to study instead of thinking it in a negative way ba...Jia you Sherlyn! MUST PULL UP YOUR CAP! PULL PULL PULL!! YOU CAN DO IT!   :))

No comments:

Post a Comment