Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Love For Me??

L sent me home just now...In fact, we met after work...Honestly, it was surprising la..I never expect him to come...Then, I was so guilty that he found out that I lied to him that Jerald hven't back home...Cause I actually was on the phone with him, and I was at Daiso that time...I thought he haven't reach Bukit Panjang Plaza...So, I lied to him that Jerald is still with me so that he won't worry about me...But, I was freaking surprised when he suddenly asked me "Jerald really still with you? Are you sure?" And I turned back and saw him. Okay. Shoot myself. I lied to him and I was caught. Then, I told him honestly that I lied to him so that he won't worry about me...

He forgave me somehow la...Anyway, then we talked about other stuff and then went back together...That guy was so mean >.<   He kept saying that I'm heavy and fat.. :(    Ugh...I know la..And I can't remember which situation that made me said that " I know la...I don't have a nice body shape like other pretty girls la...And i'm not pretty la..."   Ugh...And he kept laughing at me and said " Ni zhe dao jiu hao..."  What the hell?

Then, we walked back home and ate supper at SuperSnacks! haha...I owed him a meal now la...Cause I don't have money to eat today that i didn't take my dinner at all, I thought of borrowing money from him first because my tummy is in pain and I'm so freaking hungry...Then, he said that he don't lend people money, so he treated me...:)

After supper, we sat and lie down by the fountain there, gazing at the stars and chatted a lot..I talked a lot about my mum to him... Honestly I don't know why I would tell him so much...After that, he sent me back to R2 lounge...And Sam they all saw him together with me...

And Sam said that he might have feelings for me...But I guessed not ba...Since he knew that my heart already had someone there...

No comments:

Post a Comment