Monday, August 29, 2011

Hence we must all Conceal Our Feelings

There's a girl in front of my mirror. She is very capable of conceal her feelings of sadness/unhappiness/unsatisfied feelings when people's around her, but...

The only feeling that she couldn't conceal is the feeling of liking a person.

People manage to reveal who she likes. But, people just failed to know when she's not happy because, she always smile in front of people, even though she wasn't happy.

She's a dreamer. She's a loner. She often feels lonely. But she always tries her best to make everyone around her to be happy, she treats other good, but often, she is always being treated as a "bian li tie"...People used her, whenever they needed her help. But when she is in need of help, there's nobody to help her. But still, she tries to cheer up although she doesn't feel satisfied with the treatments she received.

But, still, she still thinks that she must conceal all her feelings, so that nobody would know what she thinks..Especially when she likes someone. :s

2 comments:

  1. Sherlyn, if you want, you can share with me then I will cheer you up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Jef. I'm sorry I was too busy the last few months that I didn't attend cell groups and stuff. Hmm...I'm trying to find a time to meet up with Patrick. Send him my apologies. My phone is spoilt. Hence, can't send or reply any messages if he did send to me...

    ReplyDelete