Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Don't Know Why I am NOT HAPPY!!!!

Disappointment hits me. Emptiness hit me. I don't know what I want.
Even my phone is bullying me. I wanna call someone but I can make any phone calls.
I don't like messaging because I'm lazy to message. And the fact of waiting for people's reply is not something that I like..I know, they may be busy with something or whatever. That's why I'd prefer to call when they are free or something. But, thanks to my phone for bullying me.

Tell me tell me. Why I AM NOT HAPPY?!!! This feeling of emptiness, Can YOU LEAVE ME?!

Actually, I might know the reasons leaving me in such a state. But, I just felt like bursting it out! But I've no money to go out to emo. Oh gosh, WHY THE HELL AM I EMO-ING AGAIN!?

I really don't know what I really want. WHAT I WANT? Can you answer me? You can have many friends here, but NONE of them are true, right? People can promise you a thousands of things, but never will they keep their promises. Everyone is the same! EVERYONE!

Is it because I looked as if I'm easily cheated? Easily contented? EAsily be fooled by your words? Why everyone likes to see me as if I'm easily cheated or fooled? I don't say much of my feelings out doesn't means that I don't care or I don't mind. In fact, I REALLY CARE! And I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT!

Why people are such a disappointment? STUPID EMPTINESS FEELING, PLEASE LEAVE ME! Tsk tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment