Monday, August 15, 2011

Uh oh...Did I gave him a wrong message?

I'm not sure...But somehow, when I saw F's message, I am totally stunned. But yeah, I acted like nothing more could happen.

F: Can I meet you?
Me: Uh..Sure, no problem. I'm at CL...
F: Okay, I'll come over now...
Me: Kay sure.

****

F: Where are you?
Me: Level 6. Take the stairs up and I'm just somewhere near the entrance.

****

He reached and dropped by. We chatted casually. Oh well, initially I didn't know anything much. So, thing goes pretty quite well and I assumed nothing happened. After about 20 minute mingling around with me, he said that he's going to have lesson soon...I was like.."Oh, okay...then, you should get going d :) It's almost 4pm..." Then, we said "bye" to each other...

After a while he left, I received a message from him....

F: The reason that I came over is just to see you. I don't know why, but I felt really happy when I can see you. Though the time for us to spare is just a little, I'm still happy and contented (:

Me: Oh..uh...Haha! Yeah, I guessed it's fun chatting with ya too! HAHA! Pay full attention during your lectures ha! :):):)

F: I'd think of you instead...

Seriously, I really don't know what to reply that time lo...It's like after an hour, I only replied that " You must be kidding. Haha. This is the funnies joke I've ever listened to, serious! LMAO~ "

F: Haha. Sorry, I think I've scared you just now...
Me: Haha...Scared of what? Lol. Silly! Funny sia...:P
F:  (: Having lectures tomorrow?

The conversation continues till I said that I'm gonna have an early sleep. In fact, I did not sleep yet. It's just an excuse. But the thing is, I'm not sure, but...I don't know if I had accidentally gave him any wrong signals or messages? All of sudden like that...And seriously, what I'd do is to act as if nothing happened. But sometimes, when I will face him, I seriously wouldn't know what to do sia....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment