Thursday, August 4, 2011

Evil but Sweet :)

He somehow gave me the feeling like he's Baek Seung Jo and also a lil of Ou Chen's character...

He's a lil like Baek Seung Jo because he's the goody-type that always studies and seldom hang out for chill out...

He's a lil like Ou Chen because he always wants me to tie up my hair...

Never did a guy kept asking me to tie up my hair, but he's the first...WTH!

Asked him to help me to carry my stuff to my new room since I wanna check in...Initially, he said ok. Then, he delayed till 11.30pm because he had a meeting, i supposed? After that, I asked if he's busy. And if he is, then, it's okay cause I thought I can move my stuff alone...But actually I can't. Because I had a box which is freaking heavy like crazy! He said that he's not busy but he wanted to see how I suffer...Then, I said that he's guo fen and mean and so on la...Then, somehow I started to merajuk and said that it's okay le and I don't need his help le...Then, after that, he replied, "Haha. Okay la. Wait awhile, I'm coming le..U go move all the light stuff first ba..."  I was delighted la that time...Me merajuk feeling became happy. LOL. Then, unexpected, he came with a friend. And he intro me to him and intro him to me. But anyway, lucky to have his friend help also geh...:)

But the thing is very paise. WTH. This fella take photo of my super untidy room. In fact, not really my room la...Just that it seems that my friend's room got ransacked cause I chucked everything on the bed and it looked like a total disaster. OMG. There goes away my reputation :(

Anyway, don't care about it. He's not my bf! Haha!!!! After helping me carry that super heavy thing, he asked if I still need any help...In fact, I said no and said that he can go back le since he seems like having things on...So I let him go....He asked once more if I'm really okay moving the rest myself, and I insisted that I'm alright with it...After I went away for a while, he called me up again to make sure if I still need his help. Again I said "Nevermind. I can carry the others myself."  He actually asked me for 3 times if I needed his help...It was really sweet of him la...

But then, honestly, I realised I'm totally not okay with carrying the stuff myself...Too many le!! :( :(   When I carried halfway and my stupid stuff kept dropped to the floor, but I was lucky that Sam saved my life! He saw that I'm in need of help and came over to help me instead. It's sweet to have good guy friends, right??? :):)

p/s: Sam told me before that that guy seems like trying to court me. Cause it's impossible that someone to come over to my workplace just to meet my up and goes home together. And also walked me back every night. (ugh...they too kua chang d la...he just walked me back for 2 continuous nights nia la...where got every night?) And even Sherry said that too! OMG. But why I don't even realise it? And I also couldn't feel that he's having any feelings for me also...??? And the thing is, .....

Uh...I guessed it's better that I shook off this ai mei first la...I just think that it's damn weird to think that people is courting you when they might not be like what others say...But to say the truth, haha! I enjoy his company lo...WTH? I think it's just because I felt there's someone caring about me ba...That's why...But I guessed I didn't have that special feelings for him yet...Cause I felt that something is just not so right lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment