Friday, August 19, 2011

My Progress

Maybe it's not wise for me to come back home too early. In the end, I've spent almost 2 hours on FB. Warafak?

Oh well, Studying from 11.30am to 9.30pm...Of course there's break in between! I'm not a non-stop robot...I had lunch from 1.30-3.30pm...Well, you might have been thinking why a 2-hrs lunch? Haha. Actually, if not because I've to go to RVR to return a friend his money, time wouldn't be wasted so much. In fact, I don't know why I don't have appetite nowadays...

Oh well, by the  way, I realized that the coffee in Science Canteen has a laxative effect on me! Yesterday I drank it after my breakfast, and straightaway after a few minutes, I went to the toilet to lau sai. LOL. Then I thought I must have been ate the wrong stuff. But, today, I tried again. This time, without breakfast. And again, after a while, I need to borrow the library's toilet. LOL. Again, I experiment myself again. After lunch, I bought the coffee to bring into the library cause I was mugging in the library. Again, after I drank, I lau sai again after a few minutes. But cool, cause I don't feel any stomach pain, just has the urge to go lau sai nia...:P

So, yeah, I need  the coffee to give me the laxative effect. Haha! So that my bowel performance is good ma...Everyday pass stool.. :P  Oh well, today's progress quite okay. I manage to brainwash my own brain and I just sleep about 30  minutes during the whole duration of study...Twice nap, each 15 minutes...And I've still got 20 pages to finish up Chapter 4.4. :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment