Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I REALLY HATE MY STUPIDITY

Sigh. Looking at my bank account, the hard-earned money was quite a huge amount I've ever received from any of my part time job in my life. It's $2000+ for the month of July and I don't even work everyday! It's like I worked 4-5 days per week only. And sometimes it's only 3 days. I love that money and experiences I;ve gained from that job. But, I REALLY HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO SEE ALMOST MORE THAN HALF OF THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO USE TO PAY OFF ALL MY STUPID FUCKING DEBTS!

It's so heartbreaking. I was too stupid. Too naive. Too naive that I involved into MLM stuff. And now I'M FUCKING REGRET! YES, FUCKING REGRET. Should have fuck myself!

Sigh, seeing that I have "throw" these huge amount ...I WANNA CRY! AND I'm REALLY ANGRY WITH MY STUPIDITY...!!! :(

Sounds like I'm the silliest person in the world right? I don't know why people always approach me for stuffs like that? Perhaps I shouldn't reveal my financial difficulties to anyone. Sigh. I really don't know. I REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE GIVING THAT MONEY TO THEM...ARGH!!!!!!   Can I just keep that amount to myself? tsk tsk :(

No comments:

Post a Comment