Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Photoshoot

Actually last Friday (29/7) is the day when I helped my friends for a photoshoot project. Initially, we were having dinner together and all of sudden Tommy asked me if I wanted to be a model in a photoshoot. Stunned. I said, "uhm...don't want la...I'm not photogenic de..." He said, "Nevermind de...Can go and try..." After his persuasion, I finally gave in and said ok.

9 something we met in the R6 TV room. Tommy has to took photo without clothes. LOL! And I have to take the photo in my red dress. Honestly, I think I sucks in photoshoot stuff lo although I'm interested in being a model...Cause I think that I doesn't look natural in posing...And also I'm not really photogenic...And also I'm FAT! >.<

But OMG! Siew Woon is really a PROFESSIONAL MAKE UP ARTIST despite her age. She's the same age as us. And her make up skills is really FABULOUS! And she has her own make up kit like a PRO where we called it "The Magic Box". LOL! All her make up brands ranged from MAC, NYX, Mary Kay and MAYBELLINE and so on gua...But these are the few brands I remember.

And the way she make up for me really transformed me. She's really geng! I salute her!!! If she opens a lecture class for make-up, I guessed I'll be the 2nd to sign up after Yin Ling...HAHA! And also, photoshoot session is really tiring. LOL. But still, I think I'm more suitable to be the "cute" character rather than the "gorgeous, high status" character lo...HaHA!  How I wished I can take picture with my bear bear...I think if they give me the cute character, I can act more nicely..HAHA!

The funnies thing is, Gavin said that in one of the picture, I looked like a blood-sucking ghost. LOL! I hope the outcome of the photos will make me look nice...Very scared sia, cause of my un-photogenic-ness....>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment