Friday, August 12, 2011

Studying...Studying...Studying

Oh my...What a slow progress...Took up almost 6 hours to study two modules but doesn't seem like an ending...Initially I started off with studying for LSM2201A...Cause it looks interesting yto me...Haha! But, guessed what? I spent almost 3 hours+ on reading and making notes but I just manage to read up till only 2 pages of the textbook...What the shit? Why so slow ar? I really don't know. I guessed my mind went off in wonderland halfway studying i supposed..>.<

Then, I proceeded to LSM2101 textbook at 6.15pm...Read up and joting notes at the same time. Memorising+ simple research took up almost 2 hours. Then I go and return the RBR loan book cause can borrow for 2 hours only that book. But now I'm smart le. I go download. Muahaha! Some more it's the latest edition...Wakao!~ I'm smart right, right, right? LOL.

And I'm continuing studying right now. Still stucked at LSM 2101. So far, just read up to 5 pages. Wah, uni books really freaking thick with small small words. How good if it's like a bedtime story book? HAHA! Okler, I wanna continue studying le...Shouldn't blog too much cause I still have CM2161 lecture notes to cover before lecture starts at 8am later...>.<

Bye peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment