Friday, August 26, 2011

Decisions in Life

In life, we are full of choices. Sometimes, it's too many that we are often lost in this huge world, and find ourselves in misery when it comes to decide the choices we have to make in life, isn't it?

It's like we can choose to be a bad person, or a good person. It depends, sometimes, we must play the role of being a bad person in order to help someone. But often, when we played the role of being a bad person, we are often portrayed to that person as someone who would harm them.

Hence, perhaps, this is why, even in the roads, we have so many routes to choose from. And it's hard for us to decide when we don't even know which route to choose. If we chose the correct route, it would lead us to the stairs of success. But if we happened to choose the wrong one, our life would be ruined. So, our decisions is really important and we really have to take time to think of them.

Just like when I think back yesterday, why am I wasting time on guys that doesn't even appreciate whateve thing I've did? It's like I've did all those hintings but it's not noticed. But anyway, don't care bout this. Cause I don't even know who I like and what I want. Whatever.

Love is never been a important in my life right? So, it should just stay that way.

And now, MONEY and STUDIES are important.

Though they are quite equally important to me now, still, STUDIES are the most IMPORTANT...'Cause, if I'm really good in them, then MONEY would come to me naturally. So, I have to believe in my abilities. And I would be able to do it.

Though I felt really stressed nowadays with my projects and to catch up with my studies and working this weekends, I'll be able to survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment