Thursday, August 25, 2011

Plan Failed...

Oops. What I planned yesterday failed. Ultimately.
Instead, I've a call from my boss and ex-colleagues for a mini outing. We went to ECP for a drink and then went to Club Seven. Drank 4 shots and I had a freaking heavy headache. Oh gosh. Why I'm so damn weak sia?

But still, I guessed yesterday's outing wasn't that fun compared to Titanium's outing...But oh yeah, we just got to see hot girls dancing. So, uhm...yeah, that's what we did basically. Drinking, bullshitting, and eating chips. HAHA!

I didn't realise it was already 2am+ when I reached home. And the time I reached home, I straightaway fall on the floor and slept. WHAT THE SHIT?! When I woke up, I tried my best to remember why am I on the floor instead of the BED? Lol max!

And he...didn't reply me anything yesterday after the 2nd message he sent...Hm..maybe he's busy with hall activities? Why do I miss him when I don't intend to start any relationship with him? I also don't know what I actually want...And omg, I just knew he's a VIRGIN! A VIRGIN! All of them said that the guys in Yun Nam are not virgin except him. Hmmm...

And today, we're going KARAOKE! I've been waiting for such a long time. It's like I've been waiting to go K for AGES...~~Gar...

No comments:

Post a Comment