Monday, August 29, 2011

Guessed You'd Never Know That...

I was thinking of you right now.
No, I was thinking about those days working with you in Jurong East Interchange.
I don't know why, though it was my 2nd day working, the first time I met you, the things you said left quite a big impact on me initially.
You looked good, but you're quite mean to me initially.
You told the other guy that people like me (international/Msian) snatch all the places in the universities, causing your all having not much places to be in the universities. Or is it I'm the one who heard things wrongly? Perhaps maybe I heard that wrongly, that I put that in heart that day...And I've finally found my guts to ask you the question,"Do you really hate me, as in being in your country?" ...That time, it was quite silly but yet, funny. You laughed at me, and said that you've never hated me or us (international people)...So, maybe I misinterpreted what he said to the other guy that day. Lol. Sounds funny right? Miscommunication, leads to misinterpretation.

But but but, somehow, I don't know...I don't know what I really want. I don't think that I might like you that much like I like someone else. But, somehow, I kinda miss those days being with you. So, hell yeah, I really don't know what's on my freaking mind.

Thinking back the day when you rushed over to BPP to meet me, I was happy. And I'm grateful that you treat me like a lil sister, taking care of me, and take the time to go back to our booth and check if things were kept correctly. Though you've never work, but still, you cared for the company. Sometimes, I think you're a guy with a mask. It seems that sometimes, you acted like a bad guy, but in fact, you're a good guy inside. But I don't really know who you are. You are so mysterious. It's hard to interpret what you're thinking.

Perhaps, what I really want is, a brother to care about me. And the brotherly love and care you gave me at times, warmed my heart. So, is it what I really want? For you to be like a brother who loves and cares for his lil sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment