Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going off to work soon! Well, wish me luck in my battleship with 2 qiang ren...
OMG OMG...I'm scared actually...But have to brave myself up...
Please give me back my cheerful mood so that I can perform better today...
So, aim 3rd tier today can??

If can't, at least 2nd tier please!

Yesterday met up with James. He's freaking funny. Wth. Ask me to come over to help him clean up his room...Cause he said that I'll have to be his "maid" if I want him to tell me what happened that night when I'm drunk. See? So mean ba? LOL LOL LOL...

But in the end, I ended up eating fried rice together with him and I did help him to put on the bed sheet la...Then, his friend came in. And 3 of us watched the NUS funny videos together...Damn epic sia...Especially the NTU lecturer feedback...WTH...I think I laughed the loudest and James keep hitting my head (not that hard la)...>.<

I realized I have lots of thing to learn from him...His determination, hardworking and lots more actually...Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment