Sunday, August 14, 2011

FST Orientation

Seriously, initially I don't  felt like going because I was shag to the max that I don't have energy to do anything and what I wanted is to get some sleep. But but but...I find it fun, honestly after yesterday. In fact, yesterday was the day where we had most fun!

Friday night, we gathered and had some briefings in LT31. I was so blurred about everything because I don't have the time to read emails and the 5 pages long of the orientation stuff. So, I went there with a super-tired looking...Honestly, I was really tired because the day before I've only slept for 2.5 hours! This explains why I'm that mega tired!

Haha! Then, the freshies came in. Haha. I felt bad being an OGL and not doing my chores. Anyway, I did reject for being an OGL cause I knew that I don't suits to be one. Haha! Anyway, I might not know what the freshies think of me, but I did try my best to be a good OGL (though I know I'm not good enough)...Hmm...We intro among ourselves and played those Ice breaker games. And seriously, THE GUYS IN MY OGs IS THE MOST GOOD LOOKING ONES! Muahahaha!! There are 3 guy freshies, James, Kai Shiun (Sporeans) and Ivan (Burmese)....Cool right? First time seeing someone from Burma! HAHA! Sorry for my hyper-excitedness. It seems that I'm excited about everything all the time and I'm like...on an ECSTASY PILLS! LMAO!

And Kai Shiun and Ivan like to bully me :(   Bad bad juniors..HAha! But, it's fun playing with them though, despite I'm being the blur person who always got sabo-ed :)  And honestly, It's really good to have them in my OGs...And I love everyone to the max for being in my OG...My juniors are great, smart, outgoing and loving as well! As for girls, like Lydia...Jia Xin...Wan Yu...and mores...They are cute, pretty and smart lads! :)
Do your best in your studies in NUS, my dear juniors! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment