Monday, August 22, 2011

The 2 Angels:)

First Angel: Sherry from New York Skin solution...
I met her at work. Okay, I know that my judgement at first impressions are super sucks. So, initially I thought she's not someone who is quite friendly, so, I never talked to her...After knowing her, she's like an angel to me. And a sister. She's always there to cheer me up. Give me support and advices. How I wish she's also a student in NUS, then we can always study together and give each other support. :)  And yeah, I know she has to work, and couldn't have much time for me, so I understand. But even though she has less time for me, there are times she would drop by at my FB wall to say "Hi" or message me to ask me "jia you" in the middle of the night. These little things she made actually warms my heart up and made me cheered up the next morning when I saw her message:)

Second Angel: Chong Jia Pei
She was a member from my MSL orientation group. She's outgoing, fun and all. In fact, I've liked her all the time. From first impression to now. We're like good friends. She knew some of my stuff. She's crazy, caring and fun to be with! Haha. And yeah, she loves alcohol! LOL~ She's a cute girl to start with. Adorable and funny, innocent:) She knew that I'm in debt of money and she actually messaged me about something and allowed me to pay her when I have money. She's kind, right? :) So sweet and thoughtful of her. I realized that she's also a good friend too, but why I don't realize it? So silly of me right?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment