Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Prayers for my Customers

Yes. It was about 5pm+. And they were my first customers. And I was so despo that time. Very despo. Cause it's been a long hour that I'm stucked with 0 while the other guy has already 5. To Yun Nam family, you'll know who is that guy...So zai one...I was so despo that I tried to make a cheerful smile while approaching and promoting the voucher to them. In fact, the lady got shocked. Okay, sometimes, in fact, it's already a couple of times that I accidentally shocked my customers with my way of promoting that made them laugh and eventually bought the vouchers from me. They looked interested when I'm promoting the vouchers to them. But....all of sudden, the lady asked me if is it okay for her husband who had undergo an operation in 2007 to go for it. In fact,  her husband was in the 3rd stage of brain tumour. That's why she was asking me that. That time, selfishness ate me...But still, I told them that I'll call up and enquire about it...So, I called the Lot 1 outlet and asked if he can go for the hair treatment and if is there any side effects...They told me can go and no side effects...But I'm afraid...I felt guilty after selling the vouchers to them...I'm not sure if the consultants at there are good or not...I really hope that whoever will be their consultants, I HOPE SHE WON'T BE SO PUSHY and HOPE THAT SHE HAS A HEART AND NEVER FORCE THEM TO BUY ANY PACKAGES! They already need to spend so much on his medical fees...Aiks...Why I am so selfish and greedy?? :(   Why I sell to them?? And also, the lady's husband was really good. Initially his wife don't want the voucher, but after I persuaded her, he say he'll buy for his wife although the wife don't want to go...But after that, his wife gave in after I persuaded her that she can go together and accompany him to do the treatment, since after all, she's also having some premature graying hair and hair loss as well...

They are really really good to me...And I really don't want anyone to hurt them...!!!! :(

And so, I'd like to pray for them....Hoping that miracle will come and cure her husband's brain tumour so that they can live together for more years...They are so young...And they seemed to cherish one another a lot...And it's really sweet...Therefore, God, please....please cure his tumour so that he can live longer with his wife...I really pleaded Lord...PLEASE...

No comments:

Post a Comment