Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I WANT TO STUDY AT LEAST 10 HOURS A DAY!!!

Garrrr....Yesterday was shag max. Guessed it's because that I slept only ~2.5hours the day before. Went to library for a short nap at 4pm...slept till 5 something? Then, read up LSM 2201A notes. Then I don't know why the heck I went to CBLC for a while to blog..Haha. Emo-ing again? Haha. Stupid emptiness feeling. Made me emo for don't know what. >.<   Yeah, I remembered, I went to CBLC to uhm...check on some technical yet scientific definitions of something...Ouch! Then, went out to meet up with Jerald for dinner at about 6.30pm? Eat and talked till 8.30pm..Oh my...HAHA!

Then, I went back to sleep? OH GOSH! SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME! PLEASE >.<  LOL!

Studied a lil for a few minutes? Around 30 minutes? Oh gosh. Then, I FELL ASLEEP!! OH GOSH! I WANNA KILL MYSELF. Yesterday wasted time so much. And today woke up at 11am++ . Tsk tsk..:'(

Okay la. Maybe I should give myself an excuse for a short rest? Cause I'm feeling quite unwell right? Sick person should rest more right?? RIGHT? HAHA!

Okay. Since yesterday rest so much till this morning, I should get started with my studies today! NEED MORE OIL. NEED MORE OIL. NEED TO GO FAIRPRICE AND BUY MORE OIL and MUG. HAHA!

Since today I'd be having lessons from 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm. And tomorrow lab's starting at 12pm. I guessed I have only a few hours to mug today!!! ONLY A FEW HOURS! WTH!

Okay, this is what I planned:

Readings should start at: 10pm-3am. (LSM 2201A)
Buffer time: 8pm-10pm. ( meals and whatsoever.)

Tomorrow morning:
Should wake up at : 8.30am (but I give myself a buffer time till 9.30am since my fucking ass is lazy when it's on da bed!)

Tomorrow lab session starts at 12pm. So read lab manual at 10am. Uhm...lab ends at 6pm. Buffer time: 6pm-8pm. Readings should start with CM 2161 textbook. Alright, start up my reading from 8pm-1am. But oh, means these 2 days I couldn't do much readings.

Today: ~5 hours
Tomorrow: ~ 5 hours

Didn't achieve much of what I wanted for the day. Oops. So, should find a day to compensate all that. Friday-Sunday! GO GO GO!

2 comments:

  1. study for 10 hours? O.o if u can do it, salute u la. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha...planned failed la. Sigh. I thought i can, but if im disciplined enough and no distractions, I guessed I'm able to do that.

    ReplyDelete