Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Way You Make me Smile

Last Friday night ...
We met at Central Library to mug together. You was late! Again! >.<
But, still, I'm quite happy when I saw you. 
It was quite distracting in the first half an hour because I just can't get my eyes off from you...
And I just felt like talking to you. And I laughed at every little things you said because it's just so funny, that my laughter can filled up the quietness of the library. 
You said that Arts girls are pretty, whereas Science girls are not so pretty, but cute...
Then I said, "Yeah, quite true. But not to say that Science girls are not pretty okay! It's just that they don't dress up like those Arts girl what. We're pretty, plain and simple ok?"
Then, he said, "Oh...that's why you're not from Arts right? nan guai la..."
Then I said, "So you mean that I'm not pretty lar??!!!" and I did something to him actually. Haha. And he seemed to be quite scared of me for pinching him that time. HAHA!
Then he said, "no no no...I mean, you should be in Arts school de...Not in Science.."
Lol. Though it might be a lie, but it made me smiled for no reason. And he saw me smiled, he felt relieved. WTH?!

HAHA! He was quite cute in any way, but I just don't know why. He kept saying me Noob, WTS. I'm smart okay? Being able to help him find his solution manual for his Engineering book stuff. some more call me "Yong ren (slave)" ...He really treat me as a slave huh? So mean guy! >.<  Haha, but till now, I still haven't go and clean up his room. Cause he never tell me when :P  And he asked me that day why I never come and clean up his room? I just said, " Cause you never tell me when. Wth" ...Lol. Bad bad guy. Tsk tsk.

Haha. There was once, after a while, I tried to focus on my studies and do my Engineering mod exercise. All of sudden, I caught him looking at me. What the shit. And it makes me felt shocked and paise. And asked him to look at his notes instead. Anyway, despite all these, I know that I was never a girl he would like since I've knew that he liked girls that are damn pretty. And his taste is damn high, after I showed him a few of my pretty girlfriends pictures to compare. 

And I really don't understand one thing. He kept saying that I "luan lai" when I was drunk last time, but when I confront him to tell me what I did to him, he never wants to tell me. And tell me that I did nothing! Ugh...I really don't know what I've done to him.!!! I HAVE NO MEMORIES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER NIGHT? I don't think I've .... him right? Why he kept saying that I "luan lai" to him but he never wants to tell me the truth???! 

No comments:

Post a Comment