Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I Think about ES2007S

Seriously, just by reading the long-winded description scares my nerves off...I thought it's nice and seriously, everyone was recommending that it's a super worth module...So, I guessed I'm just being to paranoid in the first place..?

Anyway, there are tonnes of readings on the description and what I have to do...Okay, seriously, I had lotsa readings to do despite ES2007S readings. Oh gosh, and to be frank, I've never started any! Eff myself again. Today I just couldn't find the mood to study yet. What the shit?!!!!

Okay, after such a long hours of sleep, I guessed I should get started with all the ES2007S readings and get started with CM 2161 readings then! Oh gosh, how good if I have 36hours per day?

For ES2007S, whatever it is, no matter how afraid I would be in communication, I decided to take this to improve my communication skills. So, I must trust myself that I CAN DO IT! AND I WON'T BE AFRAID OF DOING IT!  I CAN DO IT! Just think of " I CAN!" instead of "I don't think I can do this..." I SURELY CAN MAKE IT aND WHAT I NEED TO DO IS TO PUT MY BEST EFFORT IN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment