Sunday, August 7, 2011

What am I Hesitating?

Honestly, what would you do if, you think that you found someone who fits almost 75% of your dream guy criteria?

But, just somehow, you couldn't find yourself wanting a relationship with him...

Yes, he's good to me. Perhaps. I think he is, although he liked to make me sort of angry or merajuk...
And he always wants me to help him clean his room when I need his favour. Wth. But somehow, I don't know why I find myself laughing and smiling whenever he asked me to clean his room if I need his help. Wth happened to me?

Okay, please, don't misunderstood. I don't think Missy Sher Lyn is in love. Ok ok???

Just that in times, when she felt "you ren guan xin ta", she'll feel super excited and happy...Ok, please understand that I'm happy when there's someone really care about me no matter you're guy or girl...It's because I've never really felt loved before...As in by families and friends...except right now is my mum that loves me...and I love her too..:)

So, like what he said, I must learn to be a crazy mugger and don't disappoint the ones I love...especially my mum...I shouldn't hurt her...So please, Sherlyn...Learn from him...learn to be a hardworking and smart mugger...will you??

And listen to him..Although he looks like someone who doesn't care, but in fact, he cares a lot...And this is what about him that attracted me. Ok. AGAIN, NOT LOVE, IT'S ADMIRE!! Attracted doesn't mean fell in love har....:P  

Semester is starting soon. And I'm trying to be more optimistic and honestly, I'm really looking forward to school right now since it's going to be the starting of my journey and new life. And also, I'm hoping that we'll be studying together often...cause I need his help in Physics...zZzz...See la...I no physics background, now need a "Baek Seung Joo's " help to teach me for my chem engine mod...Suffer sia...Last sem already suffered taking the Level 1000 chem engine mod...Now have to take Level 2000 pulak. ..>.<  

Anyway, BE POSITIVE! YOU CAN DO IT!~~~ AND YOU STILL HAVE HIM!

2 comments:

  1. Sherlyn, to certain extent, I can help you in Physics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Really? Sigh, but I'm super noob one...You might need more patience in helping me...:( And the physics is more towards engineering one...

    ReplyDelete