Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet, Sour...Taste of Life

When I read back the old messages you sent, my heart warms up. And a smile was crafted on my face.
Whenever I received your messages, I'm happy like nobody else's business...
But when you broke your promises, my heart died a little. And I started to loose the brightness that I once had.

Maybe I should just never make any deals with you...
Maybe I should just do everything on my own...
But do you know, the reason for every little thing I did, is because I misses you, and I wanted to see you so badly...

But, all those dreams, all those promises you made, was now all drown into the sea...
I've never heard those words from you anymore...
There are things that I'm unhappy about...
You once said I can always talk to you and you'd always be there to listen...
But now, I really don't see that all these words exist anymore...
Even if I'm unhappy and need someone to talk to, I don't know if I should ever find you again?

Tsk tsk...Facts of life that people changed is quite hard to accept, right?
Whatever it is, I've been waiting for you for such a long time d, and you just again, forgotten your promises...
Though I'm disappointed, whatever, life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment