Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life As a LONER

Yesterday was my first time in UTown! Oh gosh. I love the surroundings at there! It's like there is an imaginary sea at there and oh yeah, they have STARBUCKS there as well! The only drawback is I have to walk a 35minutes way back to my hostel from there when I stayed there till damn late night... Like last night, I stayed there to study till 3am..Then have to walk back home all the way to my hostel from there with a super shag condition. Sob max, right?

But oh well, it's definitely worth it, right? I can just buy a coffee from Starbucks, and then find a nice place to sit. Then, pluck in my earphone and picking up After School's songs, and there, read my books :)  Oh, such a lovely night! HAHA! I'm ALONE. WHAT THE HELL?!!!

And yeah, I guessed I have to be used to living alone ba. Since I'm always eating alone, eat SUSHI BUFFET ALONE, singing K alone, playing alone, STUDY ALONE :(...And oh, I've never watch movie alone so far..Perhaps I should find a day to watch movie alone when I'm free. So, yeah, THIS IS WHAT A LIFE A SINGLE PERSON LIKE ME HAVE RIGHT?!!!! WHATEVER!

People always don't have time for me...So, I guessed, I'd better off keeping things all to myself and do everything on my own at my own capabilities. I really don't know la. People always ffk me. So, I'm already tired to make all these stupid appointments that will end me up being emo for nothing! So, for what I'm wasting time on humans? Perhaps, I should get myself a cute dog to share my life with. At least, I'm not a LONER in such way. HAHA~! Yeah, only dogs can cheer me up I guessed. But oh yeah, some humans do cheer me up too la..Just that I also don't wanna bother their time so much because people always busy with something. SO, when I'm really down, I should just keep everything to myself. Or just blog it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment