Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tell me where Should I Begin?

People comes and goes in our life...
Some left their footprints in our hearts and remained although we've parted for years...
Some left their footprints in our hearts but gone away to don't know where (to Innisfree?)

I really don't understand. Is friendship long-lasting or what? Why can some people just left a foot print in our heart and just left all of sudden without words anymore? Should I just forget that I've knew you once? Honestly, whatever it is, you've really disappointed me! REALLY!

I thought that I am trying not to emo anymore, but why you have to be the one to make me felt like this?

And also...I really don't know what I want...Please, don't ask me 'cause I myself is also trying to figure it out...
I'm walking down a street with so many choices of routes to go with, and I'm still figuring in the dark which route to take..Trying to see through the rain..but, I can't see anything in the darkness...I guessed I'll have to wait till the Sun shines in and to lead me the way. When will there be a rainbow that warms my heart up? Though it might not be that I'm the only one who feels this way, but I really felt that I'm alone, on my own...It seems that I don't have anyone to talk to anymore...That's all I know. But it's okay, I'll be tough, I'll be strong...I'll look up, and the Sun might smiles upon me. I might be wrong in my decisions, but oh well, life still goes on. I'm just a girl searching for a place in this humongous world. And I shouldn't be crying over someone like you who comes and goes into our heart whenever you want...So, I'll stay strong. But honestly, whatever it is, I will still thought you as a friend though...

No comments:

Post a Comment