Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Guessed I'll Graduate Later

Shoot me man! I guessed I'm the most blur person in NUS despite being a so-called senior right now! What the shit?

Why is that so?

Hmm...Luckily I talked to Kah Eng about my worries about having only 4 modules. Sigh, if not, I don't even know that I have to take 6 UEs in order to graduate. And in order to graduate on time, I've to fulfil at least 120MCs...As calculated, in fact, I'd need 6 UEs...Really what the shit right?

I slept at 7pm actually...Results of being too tired looking at CORS website and checking all those old NUS emails that I've not checked for ages...Slept till 11.20pm, woke up and saw Kah Eng's message. So, I go to her room since we're from the same cluster (YAY!) ....Then she explained to me how to calculate my CAP, and all those MCs stuff lar...Ugh, I don't know why I am so blur lo...What the hell?!

Then, after calculations and stuff, I still need 1 GEM, 1SS, 4 UEs (provided that I took ES2007S this semester and FST 2101 next semester). And Year 3 sem 1, I'm already having 5 core modules whereas Year 3 Sem 2 I'd have my Industrial Attachment for a semester. What the hell?! So means, no chance for me to slot in any UEs in my Year 3! And Year 2 Sem 2, I'm having 4 cores, and I can take either 1 GEM or SS. So, by having only 4 modules this semester, I'd have to pay for the price by graduating a semester later...Perhaps so? Cause I still need to take 1GEM or SS and 4 UEs!!! So, means i'd need another 5 modules to graduate and it's either by going for Special Term or graduate a semester later...

Tell me tell me? Which choice is better? If graduate a semester later, I still got time to save up money by working part time during semester breaks. But if not, then I'll have to pay every semester break, which I don't think I can afford to...ARGH!!! GRADUATE LATER BA!! WHAT's WRONG TO GRADUATE LATER???!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment