Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Did Today

Seriously, eff myself la...Said wanna study, but ended up went to Orchard Central to eat sushi at Sakae Sushi...Spent $34.90 on it but super worth it...Cause can take unlimited pink and red plates...And I ended up taking 7 red, 9 pink, 2 blue, 1 yellow and 1 black plates....So hiong right? 1 person ate 20 plates...Lol...Thats why I'm phobic right now...I ate till wanna vomit le...And seriously, it tasted damn nice, but because I felt so full and I don't wanna waste my money, and also because I wanna make sure that what I ate doubles the price I paid, the result is I'm full till phobic right now...Wts. And seriously, I don't know what's in my mind, but it seems that it's a must to go Sakae each semester before school starts. And oh, I guessed tomorrow no school ba...So, tomorrow need to STUDY!

What the shit man! I really hate myself for being lazy lo...Seriously need someone to scold me I guessed!
SOMEONE PLEASE NAG ME....>.<

Okaayla, school starts on Friday instead. So, no excuses to go anywhere ok?!!! Tomorrow's timetable you've planned. So, please make sure you study accordingly. Uhm...Since there'll be 3 lectures on Friday, 2 hours per module can? And also, spend more time on CM 2161 lectures, do you hear me??!!!!!

Wow, I've glanced through CM 2161 lecture notes and it seems so PHYSICS!~~WHAT THE SHITTTTTT ????!!!

So, tomorrow I'd start off with LSM 2101 first, seems it's interesting to me...Then, look through ES2007S stuff that I've to look at although lecture starts on 16/8....Have to be more kiasu abit ma....Last time I'm not kiasu, that's why suffer...Now have to PIA, PIA, PIA!!!

Then...only study CM 2161....I can predict that I have to spend more time on this module...Since I've no physics background...Wah...Sian max...Hope that I won't feel sleepy studying tomorrow...Ugh...Should I prepare Chicken Essence tomorrow? Sien...I've left with only 1 nia...Cause mummy gave me 2 and I've drank one le...  :C

Argh...Wth...I guessed if sleepy while studying I'll go wash my face or go toilet do some exercise...Haha...Cause I'm planning to go Central Library (my fav) to study...If people see I do weird things, they'd think I'm crazy...So, better go toilet do...Muahaha! oklar...I wanna get some early sleep sia...So that tomorrow got energy to study...Good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment