Saturday, August 20, 2011

Truth or Lie?

Knowing the TRUTH is more hurtful or a LIE? Frustration in life seems to increase when human grows older, right? Wish if I could turn back the time and be a child that has no worries back then...

From a famous quote:

There are people in your life who've come and gone,
They let you down and hurt your pride,
Put it all behind you, as life goes on,
If you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you inside
.

So, I should leave all this anger behind and find a new life which makes me happy?
 Perhaps, I should. And perhaps, I'll be happier that way...

but yeah, I am tired of running not knowing where I wanted to go...So, I guessed I'll slow down my pace...Things are going to get better soon. I'll be over all these frustrations soon. I'll smile, and the world will smile back to me, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment