Friday, September 2, 2011

Spent $500+ in a day.

Omg. Can't believe that I would spent that huge amount in just a day. But hoping that it's worth it though.

OKay. This is the breakdown on what I spent on yesterday:

1) Food - $20.30
2) New phone! Omg. I was so despo in getting new phones cause my phone already freaking spoiled that I'm quite pissed with it at times. And I hate that people keep saying that I'm trying to avoid their calls when they don't know what's wrong with my phone! Whatever. f*** them whatever they want to say. I thought quite long before buying it. Initially, if signing up for the plan, it's quite ok, but the thing is, I want Samsung Galaxy S2, but for the data plan, it's $50+ per month (it's acceptable), and for the phone, would have to pay an additional $100+ ? $200+ ?? $300+ ??? Can't remember. But i think it's about $100+. BUT THE THING IS, FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HERE, HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $400 +++ DEPOSIT!!!! What the freak man?! Don't have that much money, so I can only opt for the phone without contract. Sigh....So, bought Samsung Galaxy Ace instead at the price $349. 
3) Phone accessories for my new phone - $10 for screen protector, $15 for the cover.
4) External Hard Disk, 1TB - $139
5) Sushi (wth) - $3.90


TOTAL : $537.20


As you see, why I buy new phone is because, people are spreading rumors that I'm trying to avoid their calls or something by hanging up their call or cancel their call. PLEASE! Do check out why I'm doing that first before simply saying things behind my back as if I don't know! That's why I don't like certain people in my school. Whatever! It's not that I did that on purpose. Hello? Sometimes I might be busy or accidentally deleted their message, n totally forgotten to reply. But it's not like I did it very often. It's like 1/50 messages that I never reply. And I admit that I have the habit not to pick up calls when I'm doing something or when I'm not in the mood... But, I do reply calls when I'm free! And it's not my style to cut people's call. I've never cut people's call unless if that person called me when I'm having lectures or tutorials!

But...people think about other stuff when I got myself a new phone. Hmm...problems always arise in schools like this. Whatever. I'm not going to care about them and make them spoil my mood. I'm going to study now!

No comments:

Post a Comment