Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 6's Planning

It's been 2 days since you left.
No doubt, there are certain times that I still think about you. But, I'm started to think happily now. :)
Honestly, I have forgotten the cold ways you treated me, but only the sweet and funny ways that you treat me.:)

Anyway, this is what I've planned for week 6. (Funny enough, I had funny thoughts about us that made me pushed myself to study harder after your last message. )

Okay. Here's my planning. Please, hope for no interruptions!

Monday: LSM 2101 + CM2161 ( 5hours each!)
Tuesday: CM2161 ( 8am-10am) + (4pm-10pm)/ (3pm-11pm)   [3-11pm is more of an ideal time cause it'll be able to suit my 10 hours/day ]
Wednesday: LSM2201A (~10 hours at least)
Thursday: Food trailing (hopefully I have at least 5 hours to study after the food trip)
Friday: CM2161 (8am-10am) + LSM2101 (5pm-10pm)

Saturday and Sunday?? Hmmm...Honestly, I don't dare to plan my weekends yet since I'm not sure if I'll be ask to go out or anything. Cause I might plan to go for food outing on my own. Should search hungrygowhere.com.sg to search for my own food outing. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment