Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Old Diaries. Love quotes.



Love at first sight is often cured by a second look.


Love is sweet when it’s new, but sweeter when it’s true.


Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it.


Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy...








Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned...


These are so true right? Especially the last phrase. In fact, the person that I liked for the longest period is when the person never knew that I liked him...


It's rather funny when I read back my old diaries which has already been covered in dust. I read back, and I never realized that there is someone that I like before for more than 3 years. In fact, I did remember, just that I've tried to forget it. Well, sometimes, we'll just have to let go off things that would never come in return, right? And also, it's funny that I can't even remember some of the people I've wrote about in my diaries...Who's Vincent? Who's Alan?? Who's Khai Yang??? No doubt, there are some stupid guys that left quite a huge impact in my life before that I can never find ways to forget their names. Bastards. People like Alex...Well, he's the only guy that humiliated me in public before (well, not really in public, but in a public chat room. Stupid bastard. It was 8 years ago. Well, I forgive him, but hell no way that I'd forget that bastard's name!) 


And omg, I realized there are really lots of names in my diary that I have no memories about who are them. Oh gosh. Perhaps, those that I remember are those who really gives me a very significant memory between us. LOL! Well, yeah, gotta go back and study. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment