Monday, September 12, 2011

First time Getting Such high Sales

I've sold 25 vouchers yesterday! I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF MYSELF. :) :) :)
But sigh, out of 25, there's 5 invalids. Sighhh...:(

Anyway, first time in my own record, I've sold 20 valid vouchers. Saturday's sales wasn't really good cause I've only sold 9 valid vouchers. Sigh. The 4 days of working made me earned ~$700. I'm quite lucky that yesterday I managed to earn about $350. YAY!!!

Sometimes, I really happy about it, and I felt like telling someone. But I can't tell my mum, cause I'm working secretly, she asked me not to work while studying. Hmm...Sigh, but sometimes, I'm really in need of money. But don't worry! i still study!!! Mummy, sorry for keeping this from you. :(   I'll wei ni jia more you!!!

Hey hey U! I've never stopped missing you!!! I felt so sleepy studying just now, but reading your last message gives me some energy:) Hope everything works fine for you too (^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment