Wednesday, September 28, 2011

C.O.L

Why am I so dumb? I've studied so hard and I've finished studying my lecture notes but yet I'm still unable to do the questions. Why is it have to be so tough? Lesson learnt: In NUS, even though you understand the thing you studied, you are still prompted to MEMORIZE every single things you studied cause during the exams, you wouldn't even have the time to recall the correlations of the thing that you understand, but didn't really memorized. That's what happened to my biochemistry. :( I thought i could rely on it to get my first A in NUS but heart sank when i did my paper yesterday. :'(

Now i know that i'll have to memorise all cycles and the every lil minor things as well. As well as the diseases related to it and the mechanisms of action in deficiency of the enzymes in the cycle. And sigh, I think nervousness also caused me to forget things. I depend so much on this module that I hope to score well in it, but being scared and nervous that i'll forget this and that made me so screwed that i screwed the paper. :'(

Now I know...but I wont give up hope. I believe in miracle. I still want to get A for this mod, I'll learnt my lesson and try to develop more effective nemorising skills for it. And i wanna learn more about the diseases and the mechanism in action for the deficiency if the enzyme cycles. I will conquer you, LSM 2101!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment