Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sorry if this is an Emo Post

Thanks for the hurt and scars you gave me.
Thanks for the coldness you gave me.
Thanks for trying your best to avoid me.

You knew I liked you, but...it's okay. I'll be able to get over it.

Trying so hard to hold back the tears. Trying so hard to look up at the sky and searching for the stars, hoping that there'd be a smiling star to make me cheer up.

Knowing that I'm not the type of girl that any guy will like, I guessed I'm better off not to fall in love with anyone else again. This time, it's for real. I've fell in love, and now, have to fall out of love.

The next time if I find myself liking a guy, I must tell myself, the moment I like him, it's equals to stabbing my own heart with a knife and made myself sad over things that are not worth the tears. This time, my heart has to learn its lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment