Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can't Believe that I'm still Awake

Well, I slept from 5pm-8pm. Woke up at 8pm, but my ass is too lazy to get up, so, I rolled on the bed for like...half an hour? Lol. What the shit right? Then, I start reading my CM 2161 textbook. Somehow, of course there are things distracting me la. That's why although I seemed to have studied for like...6 hours? But I FB from time-to-time and Youtube-ing. What the hell?

Sigh, I need to relax a bit while studying also de right? Need some entertainment also right? I'm not a machine that do things continuously. Uh-oh, is it good that I'm finding excuses for myself? Wakao. Almost a week since you left le...Sigh... :(  

Okay, I'm almost done with Chap 4. And should be continuing Chap 5 (24 pages) on hmm...Thursday? Tomorrow's time is devoted for stupid lab report and also to revise on LSM 2201A! :)  Sigh. Must jia you jia you!!!!

GAMBATTE!!! 
AZA AZA FIGHTING~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment