Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wo Hen Kuai Le

Yesterday I talked to mummy. <3
I told her that I found a friend to mug with me. At last, it's like a dream come true right? And this time, it's not me who initiated it, cause I've always been the one who asked around and kept getting disappointment and people in NUS, sigh, perhaps I'm not lucky enough, that most of the people I know here prefer studying on their own or whatever.

Keep getting excuses after asking several times, I'm sort of getting sicked of asking people to study with me, so I thought, nevermind, I should study on my own. But aiks, sometimes, studying with people, you need the right  person, some people gives you negative pressure and you can't find yourself studying much. But, now, I have a friend, asking me to study together :) And surprisingly, he was not someone I first know in NUS, but he's my "senior", my ex-colleague from YUN NAM :) He's starting his freshman year this semester and he's from SDE (School of Design and Environment). And we'll be studying together everyday ^_^
It's good to have someone to study with although we have no modules in common. But we definitely have something in common --> something related to Yun Nam. When we sees ourselves having hair fall, we would tell one another. And being sad about it.  HAHAHA!

And mummy asked me what I wanted yesterday since sis is going back Taiping next week. I said I want "Chicken Essence!" and some instant noodles. Haha. But, I felt bad about the Chicken Essence stuff. In Spore, it's quite pricey. So, I thought if can, I want to buy it from Taiping, since it'd be much cheaper. I think. But, the thing is, I don't want mummy to use her money! :(    I insisted to send her money to buy it for me, I have money, mummy. :(   But, mummy insisted that she wants to buy it for me. :(  
I felt so bad for asking so much now. I know she's the most wonderful mum, but I don't want her to sacrifice so much for me. :(

And mummy said that she wants to buy the American Ginseng for me so that I can drink it when I'm studying. How thoughtful. But, these things are expensive for her. That she has to fork out her money to buy these expensive things for me. I am happy that I have the greatest and thoughtful mum in the world, but, having her to fork out money to buy these stuff for me, I felt a lil sad inside. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment