Monday, September 5, 2011

Why am I Blogging Now instead of doing my lab report?!!

Lol. Seriously. I don't know why I ended up being in this page when I haven't even started on my lab report which is due tomorrow! What the hell?

I went out this afternoon to settle my phone's 3G stuff. I'm so despo in having 3G because i think the wifi sucks la. Lol! Have to find a place with wifi some more..So mah fan...

I ended up going Jurong Point. Initially thought of getting the 3G Prepaid Simcard..then go there to ask the Singtel person to help me activate it cause the Clementi branch asked me go Jurong Point and ask them. Going there no point de, what the hell, cause I go there, the person said that I should call the hotline and settle it myself! Quite pissed but then, whatever. Find a place to call the customer service and took such a long time in the configuration stuff while on the phone with the officer. Haha! Luckily she was quite patient. Sorry la, I admit I'm noobie in phone stuff. HAHAHA! The Singtel people at Clementi branch made me travel pulak and in the end after settling my 3G MYSELF, I spent $118 on skin care products!! WTH!

Sigh...Initially wanted to have pizza while studying de...But now, I guessed no pizza for me le...Cause I've spent too much. And won't be able to treat myself le. Hopefully the skincare products that I bought would suits me and made my skin better la.

I guess my plan to buy SK II should wait till next month ba....See if I got money or not la...And I hope can settle all my debts asap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment