Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Proud of Myself

Just received my cheque from my boss. Yayy!! And I'm so DELIGHTED when I saw the amount. Yay!!!
It's just the sales that I got for working one week in Bukit Panjang Plaza and Suntec. And my earnings-->   ~$870.

Wow. I can't believe this. I worked for only a week. And if I convert that amount to Msia Ringgit, it's almost double my pay when I worked in Taiping for a month!!! Damn happy.

But I haven't compare the amount i've got with the record in my book. But I'm hoping that it exceeds the amount I've calculated in my record book. Lol.

And I really need to clear off my debts. YES, ASAP!!! So that I'm not tied down by all these fucking debts. And I'm not gonna involve myself in businesses that doesn't give me any money in return! >.<

Oh well, with the amount left, I'm gonna give myself some retreats. Hahaha!!! Don't know what I want. But I think I'm signing up data plans for my phone! Cause i need internet, like so desperately and I don't like bringing my lappie around cause it makes me even more pek chek...Though campus got wifi, but it's still damn slow.

So yeah. That's all for today buddies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment