Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Colleague

Worked yesterday. Shagged to the max. Haha. Probably due to my lack of sleep for the past few nights despite yesterday's having more than enough sleep. Didn't study much yesterday. But yeah, I finished Lecture 3 LSM 2101. Just a brief reading. And I need to re-read again! Sighhh...

There's a new colleague yesterday called Jason. Ahahaha! J-A-S-O-N, sounds familiar? Thinking of that name reminds me of the scary "guy" in the movie 'Friday 13th' that I watched with Bailey, Tommy, Kok Hui and Jia Pei. LMAO!

He's freaking tall, seemed to be another version of Wilber from New York Skin Solution. Hmm...From his appearance, initially I thought he's quite a "guai" guy. But, his image totally dropped when I knew he also smoked. Wth. What is so nice about smoking?!!!!

Anyway, a day without U is like just a day just to pass time. No entertainment. There's something I can just hide to myself. Aiks. Not emo-ing la. Just ...uhm...can't explain. A lil unhappiness. Well, people just don't know me well enough like they think they do. People always think I'm predictable, but sometimes, I'm not.

Whatever, it's already 8.05am! Should get started studying! Bye peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment