Monday, September 26, 2011

I AM JEALOUS :(

I was Facebook-ing when I saw the picture of a friend of mine. Well, mutual friend. Just knew her after talking to her once cause she was from London Weight Management. Honestly, that picture of her...I was like...Why? Why? Sorry to read this. BUT, I really hate the fact that my chest is so flat! :(

Why people can have big boobs and mine is like...aeroplane? :( :( :(

Honestly, I am really jealous. Bought push-up bras but I guessed I had nothing to push. >.<

How good if I can have a lil bigger size...Even he said that my chest is flat! :(
In fact, not only him, 2 of my guy friend who were quite close to me (or maybe it's his nature to talk about dirty stuff in front of people he think he's close with)  said that my chest is flat. :( :( :(
So hurting. Tsk tsk tsk.
And now I can only wish...How good if I can have slightly bigger ones...I just want a B size at least can? Sigh...I don't think I'm even size A. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment