Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I just Want You to Know

That you'll be the last person I would miss.

I can't remember when or when or why I liked you.

But you're leaving.

And I just want you to know, that I can't forget those moments together.

And you're all I think about every now and then.

Even though you wouldn't even give a damn about me.

I think I've tried too hard to forget you, that all I have in my mind is just the memories between us.

Though those memories wouldn't mean much to you, but it means so much to me.

I don't know how to be a thing you'd miss. I don't know how to be someone you'd like. But, I just want to give you all the best wishes to you. I hope, after this blog post, I can focus on my studies.

Sigh. Seriously, I really need to stop thinking about you. And dear mind, can you please focus??!

No comments:

Post a Comment