Saturday, September 24, 2011

Slept Early These Few Days

Sigh. Mid term is just around the corner. No, it's NEXT WEEK! I've only a day left with me to MUG ON!

Guess what?
One thing I realized about the difference between Singapore and Malaysia is :

When you're someone who always study, STUDY, STUDY, you'd be called a MUGGER instead of a NERD.
And people in Singapore is so proud of being a MUGGER.

Sighh...So, I should learn to be a MUGGER! A hardcore MUGGER~ Lalalala~
Okay. I admit my brain went hay-wired a lil.

And damn it. I still have ~10 slides to "swallow up" and I am still struggling like hell? Okay la, I admit that I mugged from 11am-9pm almost everyday and slept too early le. I slept before 12 am. And damn it, when I tried to sleep early right, I just couldn't find myself asleep. And ended up wasting time counting sheeps. LOL.
And the next morning, I always wake up at 9am or 9.30am. What the holy shit!

Arghhhhh....And I still have to MUG ON~ Bring it on LSM 2101 !! I'll make sure to score well in you! GGGGAAAARRRRR~~~!!!!

So many cycles to memorise. So many enzymes. So many pathways. And I'll be ABLE TO REMEMBER THEM!!! :) :) :)

JUST BE POSITIVE SHER LYN!

No comments:

Post a Comment