Saturday, April 30, 2011

Can I have a Puppy with me?? :(

Oh...I saw a puppy walking with her owner yesterday...IT was SOOOO CUTE!! :(  I wanted to hug it...Hehe...People who knows me for years knew that I Love Dogs a LOT! In fact, I'd love to have some...Hahaha! Oh oh oh...I guessed I'm SO desperate to have a dog in my life. you know what? Dog appears to be a "doctor" to me...They heals your pain and worries...They are your entertainers too! IN fact, when you're down, THEY CAN SENSE IT! Believe me! Dogs are really AMAZING! They seemed to be able to read one's mind! ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) huh?? Perhaps so...:P

I knew my Whisky has these abilities...!!! When I'm down, I'd talk to her, bring her to my lap and tell her about my stress...Then she'd listen and lie her head on my chest...(seems like hugging me, but of course, she can't hug me by stretching her arms like a normal human!) ...Then, when I come back home, my face is so so sour (these are the days when I'm schooling and I'm so tired and worn out OR after my Exams over but I'm not feeling good about it...or ....), once she sees my sour face, she'd wag her tail and smooches her head on my leg...Hahaha....She WILL and WOULD wait for me to come back from School everyday...And once I saw her cute pretty face, my heart sank and all my worries would just be gone till I forgotten what makes me sad or something...Sigh...But now,....Now, Whisky's in Taiping...And Sherlyn's in Spore...We're so far apart...And no one to wait for me to come back from school anymore...No one to make me happy when I'm sad anymore...:(   No one to  talk to when I'm sad anymore...:(:(:(

I MISSES YOU, LIL WHISKY!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment