Friday, April 15, 2011

I AM GLAD... :):):)

Hm...Finally got my replied from him^^...But other thing worries me...Sigh, I've forgotten to claim my $128 from the Econs department just because I'm too busy and occupied with my school stuff...:(:(:(

Will I be able to get that amount back? Why would they missed my out!!! ?? *screams in anger* :(

Anyway, I gave Chen Pei Yi a chocolate today. Sigh, I should be more observant. I never knew she liked Snoopy till Pei Yi (my friend) told me :( I just knew Chen Pei Yi likes dog, but I didn't know she liked Snoopy...If I know, I'd buy anything with Snoopy for her :(:(:(

She's the best lecturer in NUS, and I really likes her a lot! Not only her lectures are interesting and entertaining, but she's really kind! That's also the reason why I voted her as the nominee for best teacher award. Hope she'll get it :)

Hm...I really hope to be able to take other mods that she is teaching :)

And oh yea, Sher lyn...please continue to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment