Monday, April 18, 2011

I need energy! I need energy! I need energy!!

Ugghhh...It's mugging period. I still felt myself lacking. Sigh...I don't understand why my Organic Chemistry has leveled so down..:(:(

I wished to have Pn Teh to teach me again, and Mr Lok...I think that way only I can retain everything at once...Sigh, I used to say to the juniors that Organic Chemistry is very easy. But now, ughh...:( *shaking heads*

Sigh...Is it university level, that's why it's tougher?

Hmm...Oh gosh, I'm damn hungry now. Superb hungry. zZz...Why today only I felt hungry?? I've been taking salads for 4 consecutive days...till my cluster friend also said that they are "stressed" to see what I ate. zZzz...That's only for my dinner dear. >.<

But yesterday, I made myself an awesome salad! :P:P

Lettuces + Grapes+ Raisins+ Mixed nuts! These mixing makes my salad taste superb! Ahahaha! No dressings of course. I tried not to add any mayo or anything into my salad...Cause I wanted to cut my calories...

People asked where's my protein. Uhm...I told them, I took eggs, salmon and chicken OCCASIONALLY. Hhhmmm...There goes my proteins...zZzz...I want SOY MILK ! I WANT SOY MILK! But no $$$$$ :(:(:(

Sighhh...I made the Enoki Fritatas and miso soup for my lunch today...Lol Lol Lol...Can't imagine taking miso soup is only 17 calories! That's why I drank it quite often (when I felt like cooking). Nowadays I just felt like cooking. But cooking is just soooo time consuming...Just like today, it already took me almost 1 hour plus...Deep sigh...

Anyway, my dearest friends, since I temporarily deactivated my Facebook account, do visit here regularly to keep posted !:):)

p/s: I am nervous. I re-read my Organic Chemistry 2nd time. And I just stopped till Chapt 12. Still got another 9 more lecture notes to go before I have to meet him, Derek...The good-est lab TA I mentioned before. He was really kind. Omg. Omg.

Oh yeah, haven't tell ya all something VERY RANDOM that happened to me this evening. Hmm...I was walking towards Central Library, and this guy smiled to me. I just smiled to him and walked. Then, he approached me. I was like, "whoa!". Then, he was telling me about the voucher thingie. Then suddenly asked bout how old I am (he says I doesn't look like a uni student and I looked very young to him >.<) Lol..Of course when someone said that you looked young, you'd be happy. But how many % you can trust them? Maybe they got "yan mao" behind one ler???? Hahahah!! Okay...Then he started patting my shoulder and asked if I had a boyfriend. I was looking at the voucher thingie, and my mind wasn't really concentrating, so I just answered what he asked. Then he asked if I am available? Now this is so random!

Then, he said that the voucher is worth $200 but he was offering at only $30...I was like..."WOW!"...Then he wanted to set a deal, I told him I don't have money. Then, he said "Oh.,nvm, we can go to the ATM and withdraw.." I told him, my bank account also no money de...(This is an honest answer la...This showed how broke I am :( ) Then, he said, "oh...Uhm...okay...You don't tell anyone this ok? I do this only for you. So that you'd go for a date with me...Will you like to go for a date with me?" Then I said " Hahaha! Hmmm...That was a real random question...." Then he touched my back again and said "Oh...Haha...Just joking...But I give you this specially, you don't tell any of your friends ok? Can come and visit me anytime. Since my restaurant is just behind where you stay"

I just said..."Oh okay...with that voucher...And eh...this mocktail really free??:P" Then he said, "yeah, with that voucher only...You can order 4 cups of it, it is non-alcoholic...and you can leave after you drank without any payment" Now this is a good thing. Haha. Drink for free :P :P :P

Lol....Then before I go, he touched my back again. I was wearing bare-back initially. But luckily, I was wearing a cardigan that time. So, his touch was not in contact with my skin...If not, scared me sia! I can't imagine this would happen to me...Hhmmm....

3 comments:

  1. please be careful with random guys.. seriously. know them first before you go out with them or anything. your friends back in malaysia are worried for your safety. you looked too innocent and can be mistreated anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree wif u, jun...sherlyn reli looked too innocent...so she nit sumone in Singapore to protect her...hahaha...sherlyn dun go ther alone...bring lots of reliable frens, if possible guys along...if not, then u can jz forget about tat voucher...nvr tot of wana go ther alone...u r looking for danger oli...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jun & Serena
    Yeah, I know...:)
    Sigh....Last time at Taiping, everyone are so good and it's really different. Coming to Singapore is like going outside from the world..No wonder Rapunzel's "mum" said that it is a scary world out there...Hahaha...Thanks a lot...You gurls are the greatest gift from God...Sorry if I've ever made your all worried :( Yeah, Serena, like what you've said, I will ask someone to go with me...Hahaha...Maybe I should ask Bernard they all also :P

    ReplyDelete