Monday, April 25, 2011

This Girl Has Been Constantly Day-Dreamed when she was studying

Ughh...Who else? It's Missy Sherlyn...
In front of her is a pile of thick thick lecture notes all over her table and some thick thick books...But...yet...She day-dreamed halfway after studying...Uh oh...What are you doing, Miss Sherlyn??

Sigh...I've finished 9 chapters of my Stats lecture notes...And I've still have another 3 lecture notes to go...Haven't even do my cheat sheet yet...*cries* While I was jotting down all the formulas while I was studying, I realised 9 chapters so far already "eaten up" 10 pages of A4 paper...Ughh...Sob, how am I going to fit in all these formulas into ONE A4 paper?? Sob sob....I don't hope to use the microscope to see the tiny LittLe Formulas in the Exam Hall...Ugh ugh ugh...

And I have to chiong for my GEM 2900 lecture notes as well since my exam will be a day after my Stats...FYI, GEM 2900 is also another stats mod...But it's SUPER DUPER interesting though YOU HAVE TO SQUEEZE your JUICY BRAIN to think of the probabilities since it's more towards LOGIC sense...And I really really LOVE the MODULE...
O Lord..I pray to you that Lord will at least give me 2A's this sem...I REALLY NEED the A to pull my CAP :( Pls please please...I pray to you, Lord...:(:(

Sigh...I'm super duper scared ....Aiks...I guessed I should start going on my GEM 2900 chapter...Hope to finish at least 15 chapters today...O Please...Sigh...GEM 2900 got 24 chapters...Chen Pei Yi ah Chen Pei Yi...Why ur lecture notes so many sia?? :(:( Anyway, I like you a lot cause you're the best lecturer in NUS!! You're an inspiration...So, I will do my best! Gambatte Sherlyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment