Thursday, April 21, 2011

Missy Sherlyn thought of writing her bloggie in a new way...

Cause Missy Sherlyn is bored bored bored with her usual way of writing...

And Missy Sherlyn is blogging again...Uh oh..Not sure if she's TOO STRESSED now or TOO RELAXED?

Missy Sherlyn is tired and sleepy...So, she is now BLOGging to keep herself ENErgiZed!

Most people have their first exams this Saturday onwards, but Missy Sherlyn is having her first paper tomorrow. What a bad day. Others got much MUCH much TIME to STUDY STUDY STUDY...on the other hand, Missy Sherlyn has LESS less LESS time to STUDY STUDY STUDY =(

Missy Sherlyn needs to put EXTrA effoRts this SEMESTER! Missy Sherlyn has to do her BEST BEST BEST to pull her CAP...But Missy Sherlyn has low energy level...tsk tsk tsk....Uh oh..Is Missy Sherlyn giving excuses? Perhaps so!

Anyway, Missy Sherlyn just hope to do her BEST BEST BEST!

p.s: I realized I am getting more excited to go on now. Tomorrow's paper is 9am...Hope I won't get up late for mugging this paper at the last wee hours...uh uh uh...:( It's time to get back to study and let's turn this STUDY MODE ON and get myself into the mood for Exam Fever! :D I hope to finish my papers faster so that I can start on my lil research...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment