Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I've finally found a way to keep me awake! First time I can stay up till almost 3am...Sorry, I tend to blog while taking a rest now:) Wait a minute, we must give our brain some rest right? We cant expect our brain to work like a machine right? :P

Hahaha...I am quite contented. Perhaps, I guessed this time, I got a BETTER picture of my lecture notes now =)=)

I was trying to take a 10 minutes (at most) rest now...I guessed my cluster mates are thinking that I'm a mugger. Ahaha. No, I am not. I am not like them. I can't mug. I just tried my best today cause I don't want to disappoint Jefri who came all the way to NUS to tutor us. And I also don't want to waste Derek's precious time for teaching me as well. So, I must do my best to make their efforts worth it.

ADRENALINE...NORADRENALINE...Here I Go! :):)

ps: It's been 5 days since I deactivated my Facebook account. Don't worry my dear Taiping besties. It's just temporary...It won't go long. :)
Anyway, I realized that through these periods of FB deactivation, I learnt to be a lil private person. Since I tend to tell everyone how I felt or whatsoever, I guessed I should just blog everything here. Since not many people who knew about my blog :P:P

Bye peeps! Love ya all! Can't wait to see ya all in Taiping:) And also, thanks a million (well, it can't be expressed by numbers actually)thanks a lot for all along being so supportive and caring towards me. I'm really really touched to have you all as my best friends...Muacks muacks muacks to ya all ^_~

With love from Spore=)

No comments:

Post a Comment