Friday, April 22, 2011

Thanks, Derek~

Though it's only 2 hours with you, I'm already contented...Thanks a lot for willing to sacrifice your time holiday to teach me though today's is a Good Friday...And thanks for chatting and spend some time with me for almost an hour just now...I think I spend my Good Friday in such a worthy way...^_~ Thanks to you, for being my driving force. Thanks for your wishing...And thanks for being so kind to me and willing to listen to my "fan nao"...Though you could never provide any solutions, it's okay, cause I know there's no solution to my problems...All was my own fault...And lastly, thanks for keep using the long way twice just to make sure about my safety and thanks for being concern about me...^_~ I guessed you're the best TA I've really ever met...!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment